Location: Kontomari Platanias, Chania Crete
Villa Main Area: 214 m2
Swimming Pool Area: 32 m2
Surrounding Gardens: 244 m2
Charming Villa Alivia with its spacious accommodations, high glass windows and sun flooded lounge is a two storey luxury villa that can house six guests, with three bedrooms, three bathrooms, a private iridescent swimming pool and lush fruitful garden. Throughout Villa Alivia, the combination of high ceilings and glass features allow breath-taking views to the outdoor groves and mountains.
The open-plan fully equipped kitchen, chic dining room and lounge area lie separate from the rest of the interior of bedrooms and bathroom, connected via a beautifully transparent corridor that allows guests to walk through nature - as they pass through the garden and orange trees to the other side of the Villa.
On the ground floor lie two separate airy bedrooms, the first with direct access to the wooden yacht style deck and pool, whilst the other to the garden. The bedrooms have ample wardrobe and storage space.
A shower experience not to forget! The ground floor’s light filled bathroom features stoic marble and stone features, with a WC, spacious hydro massage shower, heated towel rail, and holistic Cretan toiletries produced locally with organic ingredients.
The impressive master bedroom is hosted on the first floor, with a king size bed, a bathroom with a craftily designed marble panelled en-suite bath tub with Jacuzzi, en-suite shower, a WC and his & hers basins in the same open plan space. The master bedroom also has a writing desk and chair for those who wish to work or conduct business on their trip as well as 42inch LCD TV.
At Conte Marino, we believe that providing our guests with a truly restful night’s sleep is of impeccable importance. For this reason all bedding and linen are of exquisite quality for optimal sleep. Namely Coco-mat mattresses, pillows, duvets and high cotton count linen, towels and bathrobes.
Features & Amenities
- Products from Design Brands: Oliver B. Group, Devina Nais, Casa Di Patsi, Environment, Gervasoni, Tribu, Gloster, Rosenthal, Alessi, WMF, Schott Zwiesel, Bosch, Kenwood, Candy, Philips, LG, Marantz, Foscarini, Luce Plan, Romotop, Weber, Daikin, Glatz AG, Coco-mat, Nef Nef Homeware, Jaccuzzi, Carron, Fantini, Lineabeta
- Air-Conditioning / heating & underfloor heating
- Alarm system & camera safety surveillance system
- Personal parking area
- Overflow heated swimming pool with automatic night colored lights
- Fully equipped kitchen with luxurious accessories and appliances
- Vegetable garden with seasonal vegetables
- Outdoor seating & dining area (seats 6 - 8)- available during 1/4-31/10
- Wooden decked veranda / patio
- Outdoor shower
- Comfortable seating corner in lounge
- Bathrooms with shower, body massage Air-Jets or Jacuzzi bathtub
- Wood burning fireplace type Stove and logs (winter months)
- Telephone provision (local and national calls free of charge) & direct telephone line
- Internet access (Wireless & Broadband)
- 42 inch LCD TV in dining area & master bedroom
- Satellite TV (Astra & Hot Bird)
- Amplifier (Airplay, Internet Radio, last.fm, Spotify) with internal & external speakers
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Oven & ceramic hob
- Coffee maker / Krups Espresso coffee machine
- Citrus Juicer
- Mini chopper
- Utilities Board with iron & ironing board, safe box (laptop), first-aid kit, ladder, vacuum cleaner, drying loft, cleaning tools & products
- Washer / Dryer
- High cotton count quality bed linen
- Mattresses, pillows, duvets, color linen, towels & pool towels by Coco-mat (use of towels outside the property is not allowed)
- Bathrobe, slippers & luxury toiletries
- Extra bed by Coco-mat available upon request
- Sun-beds with side tables
- Pergola awning on main veranda & swimming pool areas
- Weber barbecue with accessories
- Baby Cot & linen
- Baby High Chair
- Baby stroller & relax chair
- Non smoking rooms